Socket Mobile Returns
SOCKET MOBILE WARRANTY REPAIRS
Repairs and replacements are processed through the Socket Mobile Website.
To send your defective/faulty hardware for repair or replacement:
1. Create an account or log in to your existing account if you have created one previously.
2. Once you have logged into your account, register your product.
3. Check your account contains your correct shipping and contact information in your profile. If contact details are out of date, unfortunately we will not be able to get in contact with you regarding your return.
4. Open a New Support Ticket.
5. Select the product you would like to return and enter a description of the problem.
6. Our technical support team will respond via email with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) and the address to ship your product to.
OUT OF WARRANTY REPAIRS
If your Socket Mobile product is no longer covered under warranty, service and repair fees will apply.
A service fee is payable for all non-warranty quotations to cover the technical labour in diagnosis and reassembly. The service fee is $75.00 Ex GST AUD and is payable when you send your item for diagnosis or repair. Repair fees are determined once the defective or faulty product has been received by our service department and required repairs identified. Repair fees are in addition to the service fee and we will contact you with a quote before any repair work is started.
Please feel free to call our service department prior to sending your item for repair if you are unsure of how best to proceed.
Repairs and replacements are processed through the Socket Mobile website. Refer to the Socket Mobile Warranty Repairs Instructions above for how to complete a return request.